- Identity: BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L. (also referred to as the provider)
- Tax ID: B65862278
- Postal address: C/ Empordà, 9-11, 08140 Caldes de Montbui (Barcelona)
- Email address: email@example.com
As the party responsible for the site and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and other current data protection regulations and Act 34/2002 of 11 July 2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L. hereby informs you it has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the entered data.
DATA COLLECTION METHOD AND TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT:
- via the contact form: name, email address, age, telephone number.
- via the registration form: name, email address, age.
- via the form to sign up to the newsletter: name and email address.
- via the form to sign up to the webinar: name and email address.
- by signing up to the forum and/or posting comments to it: name and email address.
- by downloading content: name and email address.
- via the e-commerce data collection form: name, address, email address, age, telephone number, bank details or credit or debit card information.
Specially protected data categories are not processed.
- Contact form: to answer your questions and/or provide the information you require;
- Registration form: to create your user account and enable you to access the site features;
- Newsletter subscription form: to send you commercial and advertising communications by email, SMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means where you have expressly provided consent;
- Webinar registration form: so you can engage in our webinar;
- Subscription to the forum and/or its comments section: when you have signed up to the forum so you can use it to ask or answer questions;
- Download member content: to update and send you content as a subscriber;
- If you hire a service/purchase a product on our www.dualblist.com website, we will ask you to supply information on yourself including your name, contact details, and credit or debit card information.
- Other purposes:
- To complete commercial, administrative, tax-related, or accounting procedures required by the laws in force;
- To learn your opinion and improve the services provided via the site;
- Social media: the use of social networks is specified in the corresponding section.
Use of Photographs: Photographs posted on the site are the property of BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L., including those of minors where, to obtain them, we sought the prior consent of their parents, tutors, or legal representatives who signed the forms for that purpose at the centers the children are part of. However, as the parties responsible for exercising the minors’ rights, and always with prior, written formal request, parents, tutors, or legal representatives can refuse to allow the use of a child’s image; in this case the image will be pixelated.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by writing to us at the email address above and stating “Withdrawal of consent” in the subject line.
Pursuant to the LSSICE, BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L. does not send out SPAM and therefore will not send you any commercial emails you have not previously sought or authorized. This means that for all communications you receive from us, you can withdraw your express consent to receive them.
We will not process your data for purposes other than the ones described above, except where legally obliged or if served a court injunction.
You will not be the object of decisions based on automated processing affecting your data.
LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING
The legal grounds for processing your data is the consent you gave when you supplied your data in the corresponding form to implement the purposes by checking the check box.
Prospective or commercial product and service offerings are based on sought consent, and withdrawal of consent will never condition implementation of the subscription agreement.
In cases where there is a previous contractual relationship between the parties, the legal grounds for implementing the administrative, tax, accounting, or labor obligations required by virtue of the laws in force will be the prior existence of the business relationship established by the parties.
Your data will be kept so long as the business relationship with us lasts or until you exercise your right of cancellation, objection, or withdrawal of consent. Even if you exercise your rights properly, we must keep your data duly blocked for the legal terms provided for in the applicable regulations.
ASSIGNMENT OR TRANSFER RECIPIENTS
BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L. will not transfer collected data to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal process, legal obligation, or prior procurement of user consent. We will not transfer any of your data abroad without your prior consent, notwithstanding the fact that we may block or cancel your account if there is evidence of you having committed a crime. The information we supply will only be that which we have at the time.
The information you supply to us through this website or through the application will be housed in the BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L. servers located at the company’s headquarters. Under no circumstances shall the data processor outsource services that involve any third-party data processing without our prior consent.
You may exercise the following rights with BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L. by writing to us at the postal address given at the start or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying: “DATA PROTECTION: SUBJECT RIGHTS” in the subject line and enclosing a photocopy of your ID document or similar, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: lets you know and obtain information on your personal data subjected to processing.
- Right of rectification or erasure: you can correct errors and modify inaccurate or incomplete data
- Right of cancellation: you can request the deletion of data that proves inadequate or excessive
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data or ask that it be ceased.
- Limitation of processing: this involves marking your stored data to restrict future processing.
- Data portability: provision of the data subjected to processing so you can transfer it to another controller free of impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making (including profiling): you have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing which produces effects or significantly affects you.
As a user, you are entitled to withdraw the consent you provide at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out prior to withdrawal of consent. You are also entitled to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you think your data protection rights have been breached (www.aepd.es).
The data you supply will be processed confidentially. The provider has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures and protection levels to guarantee processing security and to prevent the alteration, loss, theft, unauthorized processing of or access to your data in accordance with the state of the technology and the nature of the stored data. It also guarantees that processing and registry in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises, and sites meet all the integrity and security requirements and conditions established by the law in force.
The information supplied in the different forms, during site interaction and any other data supplied during browsing, including the information supplied by cookies in relation to browsing habits, involves you agreeing to the processing of this data so it can be segmented or classified and applied to the activity related to general administration, information, and marketing of advertising space management, profiling, analysis of proposals sought by users/customers, statistical studies on services and content used, tastes and preferences, surveys and forms. The data used for this profiling cannot identify you and only appear on a graph of the target public that interacts with the site, their age, country, gender, etc.
By logging onto this site you explicitly agree to the use of this generic information for data profiling, segmentation, and classification tasks with the purposes described above.
BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L. will process your data with the purpose of properly managing its social network presence, reporting on its activities, products, or services and for any other purposes the social network regulations allow. Publication of the following content is expressly prohibited:
- Content that is allegedly unlawful by national, EU, or international laws or activities that are allegedly unlawful or which contravene the principles of good faith.
- Content that violates people’s fundamental rights, is lacking in online courtesy, bothers, or could generate negative opinions amongst our users or third parties and which in general BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L. considers inappropriate.
- And which in general contravenes the principles of legality, honor, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of private life, consumer protection, and intellectual and industrial property rights.
BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L. furthermore reserves the right to remove content it considers unsuitable from the website or corporate social network with no prior notice. Communication made over social media will be incorporated into a file owned by BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L., which may send you information of interest. You can find more information, or consult the companies that form part of BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L., at the following link: www.company.com/privacypolicy.
In any case, if you send personal information over our social networks, BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L. shall be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform. If you would like to learn more about these measures, please see the particular conditions of the network in question.
SENDING OF RESUMES
In the event that you send us your resume over the site, please be informed that the data supplied will be processed so you can take part in any potential selection processes so we can analyze your profile with the aim of selecting the best candidate for the vacant position. This is the only official procedure by which your resume will be accepted and we will not accept it if sent by any other means. If there is any change to your data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible so we can keep your details duly up to date.
Your data will be kept for a maximum term of one year, after which it will be erased, guaranteeing full respect for confidentiality in both processing and subsequent destruction. In this regard, after the aforementioned period, if you wish to continue to take part in our selection processes, we would ask you to resubmit your resume.
Your data may be processed and/or disclosed to other companies in our group throughout the resume retention period and for the same purposes as stated above.
If you sign up to the blog, please be informed that the data you supply will be processed to manage your subscription to the blog with update notifications and will be kept so long as there is mutual interest in upholding the processing purpose. When this purpose is no longer necessary, the data will be erased using suitable security measures to ensure data pseudonymization or complete destruction. We will not disclose your data to third parties except where legally obliged.
PARTICIPATION IN FORUMS
BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L. shall not be held responsible for any content published in the forum entered by any registered user. Published content only expresses its author’s point of view. The author of the comment agrees not to use the blog to publish or link to content that is defamatory, abusive, incites hatred, is threatening, offensive, abusive, spam or similar, adult-themed, or which breaches copyright or law and public order in general. If the moderators think that posted comments could harm and/or breach third-party rights or the law, they may be deleted without explanation.
PUBLICATION OF TESTIMONIALS
If you want to publish your opinion on the site, please be informed that the data you supply will be processed to address your proposals, suggestions, experiences, or opinions regarding the products and/or services to be posted on the site and therefore to help other users. Your data will be kept so long as there is mutual interest in upholding the processing purpose and, when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, will be erased using suitable security measures to ensure data pseudonymization or complete destruction. Testimonials will be published on our website. The only personal data that will be published along with the testimonial will be your name.
BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or case-law changes.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You may withdraw the consent you provided both for the processing and assignment of your data at any time by contacting BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L. under the terms established herein for the exercise of these rights. This withdrawal will never be retroactive.
For all intents and purposes, the relationship between you and BLISTER APLICATIONS, S.L. regarding its telematic services present on this website is subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction, to which the parties expressly submit, and any disputes arising from or related to its use shall be heard by the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.